As a technology company that manages the distribution of inventory and credit lifecycle through our apps and website, providing a frictionless, innovative, integrated experience will be paramount. You will be a member of the engineering team, where you will build capabilities and integrations on the Product roadmap and enhance our consumer-facing Android and iOS App.
As a Mobile App Engineer, you will:
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of consumer-facing features
- Build compelling in-app experiences that will reach users globally
- Collaborate with the product and design team(s) influence the roadmap and product development of the company App and services
- Create and maintain internal shared frameworks and libraries
- Shape the future of optimized analytics from the ground up with innovative data tools for analytics
- Evolve our architecture to support multiple authentication flows, account management, and integrations
- Mentor, collaborate, and learn from innovative and passionate team members
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps. Must be deployed on the AppStore/Google Play
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code
- Experience with building public APIs and mobile SDKs
- Experience with native Android frameworks
- Experience communicating and implementing effective, solutions-oriented improvements
- Experience collaborating with a small team while working interdependently within a cross-functional organization
- 4+ years of professional experience building native Android applications
- Full life cycle experience building applications in Kotlin
- Knowledge of Android Architecture components
- Knowledge of the Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Experience building and testing large-scale Android apps and/or codebases
- Knowledge of MVVM pattern is a plus
- Knowledge of Repository patterns is a plus
- Experience in implementing Web Socket Servers clients is a plus
- Experience in using Dependency Injection is a plus
Why TopUp Mama
We are venture-backed and growing fast. We launched less than 12-months ago and we are already serving thousands of restaurants monthly. You get an opportunity to jump onto the rocket ship near the ground floor. We believe that:
- Our team should grow as fast as the company. If you do well, you will have every opportunity to rocketship your career
- Speed is a Virtue. We make decisions quickly and are not afraid of failing. We prioritize learning by doing
- Everyone is an owner of their work. We do not micromanage, only challenge. We let you own your domain and drive your work independently.
If that sounds exciting, great! TopUp Mama may be the perfect place for you. But TopUp Mama is not for everyone.
- We are an early-stage start-up. It may be chaotic at times with shifting priorities
- This is not a 9-5 job. This a whatever it takes to get the job done
- This is not a place where we will tell you exactly what to do. You will be expected to manage your own work to achieve the outcomes
- We love being around our customers. If you enjoy sitting behind a desk all day, this may not be the best place for you.
TopUp Mama is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, physical disability, political affiliation, race, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.