Are you a software developer with a mobile and UI/UX background? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
We are an American based remote company, looking to hire a Mobile Engineer with a knack for user experience and understanding of the Mobile Commerce space, specifically in Fin-tech, to join our exciting remote team. We are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa.
As a Mobile Engineer you will make an extremely high impact on a small, fast scaling team. You'll have the ability to help build a product used by thousands of people by taking full ownership of the product.
Top candidates are clear communicators who are highly self-motivated; eager to collaborate, exchange knowledge, apply new skills and pitch in for whatever the team needs to ship new code.
Job Type: Remote
Salary: Based on experience
- Previous experience within financial markets
- Solid experience with building mobile apps using Flutter and deploying/reviewing those apps to the google Play and Apple App stores.
- Nice to have: NodeJS, NUXT, Serverless Framework, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, AWS SQS a Bonus addition to your toolbox
- Nice to have: Experience in a software development environment, with capability in back-end development and/or depth of experience with at least one modern front-end framework (React, Vue, Angular etc.)
- Experience driving technical projects, prioritising work, identifying dependencies, facilitating technical decisions and cross-functional team discussions
- Experienced in implementing pixel-perfect designs, designing and implementing application architectures and code that are highly scalable, available, maintainable, and performant
- Ability to work independently while also putting an emphasis on mentorship of those around you
- Comfortable collaborating closely with product managers and designers, providing estimates or product ideas that will influence your team's roadmap
- Being a thoughtful communicator—some teams are partially or fully distributed so effective written communication is key
- Set technical direction and own the architecture and implementation of features
- Provide guidance and assist in helping knock down walls and clear path towards work completion
- Provide clear and concise communication regarding feature development statuses to the team and stakeholders
- Plan, supervise and manage releases for the work the squad is performing
- Define, Contribute and adhere to internal coding standards, development processes, and design best practices
- Ensure quality by performing thorough testing and leveraging peer reviews for your work and the work of cross functional teams
- Help scope, estimate, and prioritise work
- Embrace and demonstrate our values: teamwork, humility, and ownership
- Write and maintain clean, maintainable, and well-tested code for the future (and present) of the company’s platform
Type of person: Critical thinking, strong in your domain and can engage and lead some of the largest most intimidating companies in the world
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognising the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with the Mission, Vision and Values with our team
- Be a role model for our culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilise working relationships with internal business partners across the organisation and external business contacts
Do we spark your interest? Then send us your CV today!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!