- Leading Network HLD and LLD
- Plan and recommend network hardware, systems management software, and design
- Administering & designing LANs, WANs internet/intranet
- Responsible for communication protocols, configuration, integration & security.
- Installing, Configuring and Troubleshooting of Networking Equipment’s Routers, FW and Switches.
- FW, Router, and switch configuration in particular VLAN configuration/troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of static routing, OpenStack and VMware.
- Network connectivity troubleshooting, ping, tracert, telnet, etc.
- Investigating, diagnosing and resolve all network problems.
- Providing L2 and L3 support and troubleshooting
- Experience of performance measurement, capacity and tuning issues.
- Implemented SNMP on devices to allow for network management
- Implemented traffic filters using Standard and Extended access-lists, Distribute-Lists, and Route Maps
- Knowledge of problem & change management.
- Have a good technical network background.
- CCNA Routing and switching certifications
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly to non-technical colleagues.
- Communicating and negotiating with users, specialists, other staff and suppliers.
- Organizational skill
- Have in-depth knowledge of network technologies and equipment associated
- Master communication and computer security protocols
- Fluency in English
- Anaytical and synthetical mind
- Be proactive
- Have a sense of contact and a taste for teamwork
- Communicate with conviction and diplomacy to obtain the support of the various internal interlocutors and know how to manage different confrontations / points of view
- Engineering or Generalist SchoolComputer science or Specialized master
- Experience At least 5 years of experience in the field.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.