We're building the most powerful growth engine for African startups and their founders.
Founders Factory Africa (FFA) is unlike any place else you’ve ever worked. We are venture builders dedicated to solving some of Africa’s biggest challenges and capitalizing on it’s incredible potential by leveraging market and tech opportunities. Over the next five years, we’ll build 40 businesses from scratch and scale 100 existing growth-stage ventures through our venture development programs. Backed by leading corporates, such as Standard Bank – the continent’s largest bank – we have access to their vast resources, infrastructure, and expertise and will bring those to bear for all our ventures and entrepreneurs. Starting with FinTech and HealthTech, FFA will expand our focus as we grow, adding other sectors that include retail, transportation, energy, and education.
Our CultureOur goals are audacious, and we want to work with people who share our passion for pursuing transformation at scale. We believe that good ideas can come from anywhere - not just the top - and we love to build our way out of uncertainty. At FFA, you will work with and meet outstanding and diverse talent from across the continent and help us build a collaborative, inclusive, and supportive network. You will work faster (and learn faster) than you ever have before.
With offices in Johannesburg and London, we are building an ambitious, talented, and passionate team, ensuring that Founders Factory Africa is the continent’s best partner for founders.
About the Company4 billion people do not have a physical address, costing businesses around the world $200bn a year.OkHi is a digital addressing network solving this problem, enabling 4 billion people to “be included”. Imagine a world where anyone can use their OkHi address to access reliable services and identify themselves easily.
We Need YouOkHi has just launched in Nigeria with our partner Interswitch and we need to grow asquickly as possible. We need a country lead to drive the business towards product market fitand deep market penetration.
- Entrepreneurial: you are resilient, motivated and you think outside-of-the-box
- Personable: you have a strong professional network and excellent relationship skills
- Goal-orientated: you have a proven track record in hitting ambitious targets
- A problem solver: who is energised by challenges and looks for solutions
- Persuasive: you know how to influence, persuade and sell
- Experienced: you have 7+ years in a startup or entrepreneurial environment
- Commercial: you’re a dealmaker that always thinks win win
- Organised: you’re always on time and well prepared
- A go-getter: you’re always trying to get out, meet people and make things happen
- Emotionally intelligent: you are able to read people and situations
- Drive OkHi’s Nigeria growth strategy to create millions of accurate and verified addresses through new customers and partners.
- Own business development, identifying and validating new use cases, as well as challenging and iterating on our pricing model.
- Lead sales, building out and executing on a sales strategy that generates sustainable month-on-month growth, proving product market fit.
- Own account management, managing all customer relationships, while maintaining a busy CRM and happy customers.
- Manage enterprise partnerships, driving progress to ensure they never stall and we are constantly growing, hitting mutually agreed targets.
- Share your insight, always reporting back to the product team with new learnings and suggestions on how we can optimise the product.
- Purpose driven and passionate about having a big impact on the world, enabling people to “be included”
- An international company attempting to create the best company to work for in Africa
- An open and inclusive working environment with a culture that encourages innovation, experimentation, willingness to fail and collaboration
- Guided by values which support us in our daily decisions across all aspects of the business
- Motivated by your growth, working with the team to provide resources and support that will accelerate your professional and personal growth
- Excited to meet diverse, multi talented and engaged people to help us on our journey
- Backed by world class investors including the co-founder of AirBnb Nate. Blecharczyk, ex-CFO of Google Patrick Pichette and iNovia