WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges.
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organization with an engaged and high performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections; now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you are eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Office Manager, you are the first point of contact for any external visitor, customer, client and our employees for any Office Management topics.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Organization of the reception area
- Welcoming guests (internal & external) and keeping meeting rooms as well as common area tidy.
- Events Management and making new deals.
- Processing of mail and courier items (i.e. distribution / preparation of the outgoing mail, processing of the courier consignments)
- Setting up meetings for senior management team as well as organizing catering for external & internal guests
- Ordering office supplies.
- Continuous improvement of office management processes by implementing your own ideas to assure a smooth operation.
- Support of HR Team with company wide projects (i.e. office move, events planning, execution and management, broadening employee benefits)
- Booking of business trips (hotels, flights, trains) through our external travel agency
- Administration and management of our service contracts including price negotiations and office budget (i.e. coffee machine, cleaning company, stationary, mobiles, office lease)
- Handling all medical insurance related requests.
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, organization skills, excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery. In addition to:
- 1 – 2 previous years of experience in Office Management or as a Personal Assistant in an international company
- Ability to work independently, think outside of the box and proactively implement your own suggestions.
- Flexible, well organized and like working accurately with quality.
- Bring a great deal of interest, passion and commitment for Office Management topics
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products and have a strong service orientation.
- Enjoy a bilingual work environment and feel comfortable communicating in both English and Arabic (written & verbal)
- Previous experience within a tech environment, start-up, rapidly-scaling business and/or in a matrix organizational structure would be a distinct advantage.