At GEERD, we want to help our clients in their digital transition by developing software that is tailored to their need.
Our elearning platform and online assessments platform use an event driven api (written in house) in NodeJS and we want to improve many aspects of our backend.
What you will work on:
- Testing our backend services at scale and improving their availability.
- Looking for ways to improve security and resiliency.
- Creating a service to capture KPIs from user events and others.
What we are looking for:
- You can quickly get up to speed with our existing codebase.
- You take pride in what you create and passionate about getting the details right, even when no one's looking.
- You are able to weigh tradeoffs, articulate complex ideas, and have precision about what you know and don't know.
- You enjoy staying on top of tech trends and hacking new things.
- Experience with NodeJS is a plus.
- Knowledge of orchestration tools such as Kubernetes is a plus.
Feel free to share with us your portfolio or exciting projects you work on previously.