- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience.
- 2+ year experience as team leader in web development firm using php based e-commerce platforms.
- 2+ years of Hands-on experience in Magento / Magento 2 (not just themes, module development and advance level customizations and performance tuning)
- sold understanding and application of agile development software cycle.
· Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
· Understanding Package and support deployment of releases.
· Ability to Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP (concepts, techniques, principles, analysis, and design).
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns.
- PHP object-oriented programming
- Understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theme hierarchy, and fallback components
- Knowledge of vanilla Magento feature set and configuration
- Knowledge of Magento and PHP best practices
- Good understanding of MVC frameworks
- Database experience with mySQL
- Ability to work independently and productively, but also to work well in a collegial, team atmosphere.
- Understands the concept of writing good integration APIs
- Development & consumption of REST based API’s
- A preference toward small software companies that allow you to stand out and progress faster