Are you excited to work for a tech company on the front lines of innovation for some of the biggest brands in the world? Do you thrive in environments where challenging the status quo is the daily norm? If you’re an A-player with energy, initiative, and focus on delivering top results, or as we refer to our colleagues at Clickatell – a Champion – then read on.
At Clickatell, we’re upending the way companies connect, engage, and transact with their customers in chat. Chat is something you do every day with your friends, but it’s also a simple technology that we’ve helped our customers to use to accomplish pretty amazing things. Clickatell helps businesses power customer support, customer engagement, and payments all through chat apps like WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
Our customers are some of the most admired and recognizable companies in the world and our communications technology is used to reach more than 15,000 global brands every year. Our jobs offer you a chance to grow your career and work with global teams on technology that is quite simply changing the world.
We could tell you about our great coffee, cool digs, super flexible work-life integration, and amazing benefits, but these won’t convince you to come work with us. If you want to test yourself, work on meaningful projects in a fast-paced environment, and be where every day presents new possibilities, come join one of the greatest global tech companies. We want you!
We’ve grown by combining curious minds and quick smiles with a collaborative company culture where we never quit or settle, and always strive to create solutions that will change the world. It’s a big proposition, but it’s a mission our team takes on every day in an environment that provides you with the freedom to create and innovate, while having fun at the same time. We’re a fanatically friendly group that listens and puts each other first to accomplish great things together for our customers, our communities, and Clickatell
Clickatell is looking for a Pre-Sales Solution Architect to join the sales support team in our Cape Town office. Responsible for developing customer specific solutions based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the region. Execution of the sales plan within the budget allocated. This is a great opportunity to join a winning team to participate in delivery, management and growth of the Clickatell products worldwide.
The role of our Champion:
- Know every detail of Clickatell business and understand how enterprise solutions are managed and secured.
- Support the sales & account management team in selling the Clickatell value proposition through product and solution knowledge.
- Understand the business problem, capture the client requirements and develop high-level solution for input to sales proposals.
- Map customer requirements with product fit and map customer journeys.
- Create solutions leveraging Clickatell capabilities to address customer needs.
- Design, develop and improve on customer experience around the Clickatell solution offerings
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders around customer solutions for sales enablementProgramme Management: Product Features for road map items and prioritisation.Product: providing collateral on product solutions;Product Marketing: providing input on sales collateral.
- Programme Management: Product Features for road map items and prioritisation.
- Product: providing collateral on product solutions;
- Product Marketing: providing input on sales collateral.
- Accelerate adoption of solutions offerings within the Clickatell customer base.
- Provide advanced solution selling support to the sales & account management team.
- Provide product demonstrations.
- Guide and advise Technical Account Management team on implementing designed solutions.
- Assist with developing best practice application of Clickatell solutions.
- Responsible for developing collateral and delivering on RFI/RFP requirements.
The capabilities of our Champion:
- Have minimum 5 years’ experience in Enterprise pre-sale support.
- Have knowledge of mobile telecommunication technologies.
- Have knowledge of chat commerce.
- Understanding of customer experience design.
- Experience in high volume transactional solutions.
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into solution requirements.
Our Champion's journey thus far:
- Be a strong people manager and leader who can help set vision and strategy and effectively manage day to day tasks to delivery.
- Be focused and passionate about customer and company success.
- Be curious, creative, courageous and a champion of the company and our customers.
- Have problem solving skills, logical thinking and analytical abilities.
- Display foresight be systematic and provide orderly planning and have attention to detail.
- Have solid negotiating skills both internally and externally.
- Have the ability to both act tactically and strategically.
Why you will love being here:
- Competitive salary paid monthly
- Medical aid contributions
- Quarterly performance incentives
- Pension fund contribution
- Group Life cover
- Communication allowances
- Half day off on your birthday
- 5 “personal” days leave a year, over and above your normal annual leave.
- Staff events, daily popcorn, snacks, cool offices. All the things that make Clickatell a fantastic place to work