Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Job ID 63518BR
The Principal Database Programmer will be recognized as a subject matter expert, providing technical support and expert advice to internal and external sponsors. In addition, the Principal Database Programmer can fill the Database Primary (late phase) or Technical Lead role on projects; liaise with sponsors, Data Management Leads and other functional areas as required. General areas of responsibility also include eCRF design, edit check programming and integration of third party systems with the EDC databases.
• Proficiency in at least one programming environment (e.g., SAS, CDMS, EDC, SQL, VB, Java).
• Experience working with at least one system used within the Clinical Trial process (e.g. SAS, CDMS, EDC (Inform, RAVE, DataLabs), CTMS, Medical Safety Reporting).
• Relevant Clinical Trial industry experience.
• Knowledge of the programming and reporting process within GDO.
• Knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines/Work Instructions/System Life Cycle methodologies, ICHGCP and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and proven practical application.
• Team and Project leadership experience required.
• Proven record of leading a team and a large scope of projects in a GDO, Technical, Clinical, Medical or Statistical environment.