FieldPro is a mobile and web based platform developed by Optimetriks that helps manufacturers and distributors to easily manage and automate their day-to-day field operations and achieve higher levels of efficiency.
Our solution connects the different actors of the distribution ecosystem allowing information flows in real time. We help brands achieve 4 operational objectives essential to gain productivity and improve performance: Field Force Monitoring, Outlets Mapping, Retail Audit and Sales Automation.
We transform the approach to distribution, moving from a top down to a collaborative one, for businesses to be in close relationship with their retailers and field agents.
Optimetriks was founded in 2015. Since the start of our activities in East Africa, we have been working with both local and large international brands such as Danone, Nestlé, Orange, Vodacom, among others.
Currently we have presence in over 30 countries across Europe and Africa and expanding in markets around the globe!
As a Product Design Lead, your role will involve the following:
- Lead User Research and Usability Studies in collaboration with the Support and Operations team to deepen understanding of users, their goals, and needs.
- Lead collaborative sessions with product managers, engineers, and other team members to solve technical and operational problems relating to the product and business.
- Generate creative ideas that are either new and novel or that are based on conventional Design Patterns.
- Produce clear and detailed Wireframes using digital tools to communicate solution ideas to the Product and Development teams.
- Conduct UI Design through high-fidelity mockups in Sketch or FIgma that are of sound Visual Design Guidelines including Google’s Material Design.
- Produce detailed clickable prototypes to test with users to identify areas of improvement in the designs.
- Build upon and maintain our Design System to achieve consistent products and efficient design and development processes.
- Conduct analysis of product growth metrics, and optimisation of products and the website accordingly to achieve better user experience, increased customer acquisition, activation, and retention.
- Continuously improve Digital Marketing of the company by leading the design of web pages, improving content on the website, and producing marketing paraphernalia and assets.
You will be required to demonstrate evidence of the following:
- A portfolio of UX case studies from projects you have been involved in
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a UX role in industry
- A bachelor's degree in a design, engineering, or computer science related field
- Have good communication skills, good etiquette, and empathy
- Be a team player, actively seek feedback, and have a thick skin for critique
What we offer
- A unique experience in a fast-growing start-up
- Real responsibilities with clients interactions and operational deployments
- The opportunity to work on concrete projects in more than 30 African countries