Helium Health is a full-service Healthtech company that provides a suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, and patients in emerging markets — at the core of which is our SaaS based electronic medical records/hospital management information system (EMR/HMIS).
We are on a mission to accelerate Africa’s transition to a technology and data driven healthcare sector. We are continually increasing our product offerings in order to multiply the value we deliver to our customers and healthcare stakeholders at large (patients, providers, and payers).
We are looking to hire a UX Designer to join our team. This individual will work in our development team to develop intuitive product flows, create interactive prototypes of product upgrades and brand new products, and help us make data-driven design decisions across our suite of products.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities
- Quickly and thoroughly create workflows, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives and features, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UIs
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes;
- 5+ year of experience designing consumer and mobile products
- Ability to create interactive experiences with prototyping software or by hand
- Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged
- Visual design acumen demonstrated through owning product design end-to-end
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from business leaders, product management, and engineering (working directly with developers for implementation of designs)
- Experience designing digital advertising solutions or enterprise products
- Experience designing native mobile apps
- Experience with designing products for global markets.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.