Engie Energy Engie (EEA) is looking for a dynamic, motivated and disciplined person with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energies and financial inclusion to join the team in Nigeria.
Reporting to the Product Associate and dotted reporting to the Head of Product, the Product Intern will mainly ensure the documentation and resolution of product related technical problems, field research of a dynamic start-up that evolves at the borders of renewable energy and payment technologies.
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- Support the department in assisting Service Centers and Customer Service Units in problem solving in conjunction with the Global Product Team.
- Support the department in gathering training materials to conduct training on Products and 1st level Technical problem solving for operational agents (SCAs, FTLs AND FPCs).
- Assist the Product department in carrying out field studies on the product ranges and user behavior.
- Ensure regular updates of training materials, operating procedures, training guides and technical documents related to the Solar Home Systems.
- Assist the Product department in the monitoring of key indicators during the launch of new products.
- Prepare detailed Product related reports as required by the Product Associate and Head of Product.
Deliverables and Activities
- Product Ideation- Must have a strong interest in understanding product ideation and development processes.
- Identify Technical Failures- Must be willing to learn, especially in the areas of identifying technical failures on our products by utilizing information from various sources (Service Center, Sales teams, Call center and data from Tableau)
- Active Listening and Documentation- Actively listen and document customer recommendations on product evolution.
- Reporting- Prepare periodic product-related reports for key stakeholders.
- Technical Support- Provide technical support to CX team on 2nd level technical issues, liaising with the Global technical product team
- Training Materials- Regularly update/document FAQs and other knowledge materials based on newly identified product issues including post product launch challenges.
Required Skills & Experience
- A First Degree
- 1 year experience in a Product Department or a keen interest in the Product function
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good analytical skills
- Strong commitment to serving the needs and improving the quality of life of rural households in Nigeria
- Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary and diverse teams
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
Desired skills and experience
- Ability to work both in teams and independently
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas
ENGIE is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All applications are screened based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any regard to origin, age, name, sexual identity, orientation or preference, religion, marital status, health, disability, political opinions, union involvement or . Our differences are our strengths! ENGIE is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All applications are screened based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any regard to origin, age, name, sexual identity, orientation or preference, religion, marital status, health, disability, political opinions, union involvement or citizenship. Our differences are our strengths!