About the position:
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to focus on growing our CommCare user base and SaaS revenue through the exciting growth stage of getting from 300 to 1,000 SaaS customers. This new hire will help us formalize our Go To Market (GTM) plan (identification of buyer personas and their user/buyer journeys, positioning, marketing strategy identification of new markets) and be accountable for messaging and sales enablement.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the market(s), CommCare’s competitive landscape and target customer segments.
- Own and articulate compelling product positioning through all internal and external communication channels, including: sales training, customer communication, website, conferences (virtual for now), webinars, industry events and other avenues.
- Own Sales Enablement, which includes creating/maintaining first class demos and collaterals, ensuring the Sales team has a strong understanding of the market and of successful buyer journeys and supporting account expansion strategies.
- Develop end-to-end marketing plans to drive prospects through the funnel from awareness to sales conversion or upsells. Leverage Dimagi’s marketing team for support in the execution. Align with Dimagi’s marketing team on acquisition tactics to bring more and better prospects to our marketing funnel
- Drive the creation of high quality digital assets such as video, podcasts, and infographics to support content strategy.
- Define marketing program KPIs; regularly track results and provide updates to business stakeholders; use campaign, pipeline, and bookings data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Travel as needed (and when conditions allow) to engage with customers both in the US and internationally in Dimagi’s field offices (India, South Africa).
Who You Must Be:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience, with a preference in SaaS, self-service, and B2B Enterprise products.
- Proven track record of driving growth.
- Proven track record of driving sales enablement.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
- Ability to grasp new technical concepts quickly.
- Proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; English fluency.
- Experience creating organizational alignment.
- Experience with Marketing Automation technology (Hubspot, or similar)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Google Analytics, Kissmetrics or other similar analytics tools.
We aim to make a difference, not just as a company, but as an employer as well. The benefits we offer are geared towards having a strong impact on our staff’s well being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance
- Employees’ Retirement Fund
- Stock Option Plan
- 30 days paid time off inclusive of holidays
- Unlimited sick time and excellent parental leave policy
- Access to a flex-time policy that allows employees to work based on a flexible work schedule
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Magellan Healthcare
- Occasional opportunities to travel internationally
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and all employment decisions are based on individual qualifications.