We are hiring both junior and senior engineers, with multiple vacancies. The responsibilities might differ based on your role in the company, but a brief summary would be:
- Write, test, and document code. Can be new code in bootcamps or be on an existing project
- Understand team codebase, product area and systems. Makes suggestions to fix & improve things.
- Participate in system design conversation with other team members
- Effectively collaborate with other team members to estimate task complexity/duration and completes most of tasks on schedule.
- 1 - 8 years of experience
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Responsive Design.
Good to Have:
- TypeScript, Vue.Js, Angular.Js.
- React testing library, StoryBook, Styled components
- Worked on AWS services eg S3/EC2/Cloudfront.
- LESS, Bootstrap, CSS3 Transitions, Web Animations.
- Experience interacting with REST or GraphQL APIs.
- Fully remote with office optional. You decide when you would like to work from home and when from the office.
- Flexible timings. You decide your work scheduled.
- Medical Insurance
- Company laptop
- Paid leave
- Gym allowance
- Market competitive salaries
- Insane learning and growth
- Quarterly company retreat
- Trips to Silicon Valley
- Bi-annual increments