Job Location: Ghana
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Service Centre Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
The primary focus of the selected candidate would be on developing user-facing components and implementing and executing them following well-known React.js workflows and tool chests (such as Flux or Redux). Also ensuring that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to manage. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
- Development of new applications and services in an agile and collaborative environment.
- As a member of the scrum team, you may work on innovative solutions in the area of software testing, software development, operations and maintenance.
- Participate in developing or maintaining existing services, systems, databases, and applications.
- Development of Software system, testing and validating procedures.
- With a team, you will use new technologies to modernise and further develop the internally developed or existing software for our clients.
- Assistance with the analysis, design, and further development of the software architecture, plus the application of design patterns.
- Code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex change under tight deadlines.
- Actively participate in the design and further development of our IT landscape in the areas of software development and software testing.
- Code cleaning and code optimisation.
- Preparation of technical specifications and documentation.
- Reporting regularly and proactively to your line manager regarding your progress.
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement (CI) / Continuous Development (CD).
- Continuously learn, quickly adapt, and grow.
- Work/Coordinate with cross-functional teams as needed to define, implement, and deliver end-user functionality.
- Complete training and tutorials to learn new languages and skills to better support clients; Research best practices and understands code structure and organisation of code.
- Identify issues with existing code and proactively suggest recommended changes to prevent challenges in the future.
- Accumulate domain knowledge around existing clients and projects to assist them with ongoing needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or such related field.
- At least 2 to 3 years working experience in React.js development.
- Deep understanding of React.js and its core principles, ideally including modern features like Hooks.
- Experience with widely used React.js state managers like Flux, Redux, etc.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including Webpack and Enzyme etc.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Working knowledge on Call stack, Page load time, UI performance enhancement, Cross network API consumption, Authorisation tokens etc.
- Hands on experience on other client-side technologies and frameworks is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools like Webpack, Babel, NPM etc.
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click "I'm Interested" below and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline to receive applications is January 12, 2021.
What To Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.