We are looking for a scrum professional to fill the role of ‘Scrum Master.’ This role will be responsible for the coordination and coaching of our software development team.
The day-to-day duties and marks of success will include:
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Proven Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artefacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Scrum master certification is a plus
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artefacts and techniques
- Proven ability to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mind set on deliverables.
- 3+ years of project management.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your CV and your LinkedIn Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With this email, indicate your:
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Communication will be with short-listed candidates only - if you do not receive any feedback on your application within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- GOODINFO reserves the right not to proceed with an appointment of any advertised role.
- All appointments will be made in line with GOODINFO’S Employment Equity Plan and Policies.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.