WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections… now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible of designing and developing solutions that result in a remarkable user experience within a highly collaborative agile software development environment.
- Collaborate internally, externally (e.g., with third parties), and with senior leadership.
- Responsible for highly complex system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Uses expertise to solve highly complex defects and issues.
- Visualizes, articulates, and conceptualizes solutions that are recognized as leading the industry.
- Provides thought leadership to drive innovation across the organization.
- Coordinates and drives technical strategies across the organization.
- Consistently finds and delivers new ways to develop and improve processes and technology.
- An active member of a strong technical team, working closely with them to ensure proper delivery of system features.
- Proactive knowledge transfer.
- Ensure that best coding and implementation practices are applied.
- Ensure the security of the implemented mobile Applications.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 3 - 4 Years of experience in software development.
- Strong experience in designing, developing, testing and delivering mobile applications for Android.
- Strong programming skills with Native development environments for Android (Java+Kotlin)
- Experience in Custom UI Experience designing.
- Committed to deliver quality software solutions using Agile software development cycle.
- Experience in streaming applications is a plus.
- Having very good design skills.
- Good English communication skills.