We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will be part of our customer’s digital team for a 6 months’ full-time contract reporting the Chief Digital Officer. The SBA will be required to demonstrate their understanding of the insurance industry and have played a role in the integration between business and technology in the insurance industry. The SBA will need to also demonstrate understanding of development processes e.g., Software Development Lifecycle, as well as be very analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues.
- Business process mapping
- Communicate key insights and findings to the CDO and team members
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance integration
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Minimum of 4 years in the capacity of a Business Analyst working on small to large/complex projects.
- Minimum of 3 years working in the insurance industry with a solid working knowledge of insurance terminology and general policy workflows preferred.
- Proven ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualisation techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Strong analytical capabilities as well as strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your CV and your LinkedIn Profile to email@example.com.
With this email, indicate your:
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Communication will be with short-listed candidates only - if you do not receive any feedback on your application within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- GOODINFO reserves the right not to proceed with an appointment of any advertised role.
- All appointments will be made in line with GOODINFO’S Employment Equity Plan and Policies.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.