Employment Type: Full-time
We are the place for you, if
- You are excited about technology and the complexities of the future. You’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution. You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals. You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- As a Front-End Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing visual interface between the application and the end-user. You will combine the art of design with the science of programming.
- You will be responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code and a functional web application.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Write reusable code and libraries.
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Validate input before submitting to back end.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
- A minimum of 5 years web application software development.
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with React is an added advantage
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Knowledge of GIT.
- Experience in working in a CI/CD development environment.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Are excited about building innovative solutions for emerging markets
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Have proven ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
You will not enjoy this job if you
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
What is in it for you
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact.
- You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture
Application Closing DateNot Specified.