The frontend engineer at Boya builds user interface components and libraries that scale to the business needs of a multi-product business and are performant, reliable, secure, responsive, and accessible
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- You will build UI components, libraries, tools, and services that power the Boya platform for businesses and developers.
- You will modularize UI components and ensure they're extensible at scale.
- You will take the lead in ensuring all frontend apps/pages are optimized for responsiveness and maximum speed.
- You will write tests for various workflows to ensure the product is reliable and robust.
- You will integrate will all APIs required for the full functionality of Boya products.
- You will co-lead A/B testing sprints for the growth teams and help gather insights throughout the process.
- You've built UI components with VueJS, Nuxt, and Tailwind with over 10,000 hours of experience.
- You have experience with NodeJs and Express frameworks.
- You have a degree in BSc. Computer science or related course.
- Your previous/current job involved building frontend web apps in VueJs.
- You are looking to learn, mentor new talent, and build great products with other A players.
- Hybrid environment. 70% remote. Working towards fully remote.
- Tech gear
- Full health cover
- 21 leave days per year
- 14 sick leave days
- Awesome working space
- Lunch provided at the office on weekdays