We are looking for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
The Senior Frontend Software Engineer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs. We’re a close-knit team of people who really enjoy working together
- Profound experience with frontend frameworks, preferably Angular.
- Understand and use you've used Node.js in production environment.
- Have an understanding of how databases work (PostgreSQL).
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS and how to implement designs.
Plus (but not required):
- You have previous work experience as a Python Developer.
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid).
- Have hands-on experience using Cloud providers: AWS/Google Cloud/IBM Cloud.
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary (based on experience: $1500 - $2000)
- Transportation costs are covered
- Lunch covered
- Exciting and meaningful work with an ambitious and passionate team
- Be an early employee at a rising start-up, take on a lot of responsibility, and play a substantial role in the future of the company.
- You apply.
- We give you a take home assignment (as this a senior role with senior role salary, we expect clean, well documented and tested code, adhering to best practices)
- We have a technical interview.
- We like you + your work = we make an offer 😃