Welovebuzz is looking for a full stack developer to join the engineering team. This full-time role is available in Casablanca.
Welovebuzz mission is to entertain, inform and inspire the young generation. Every week, we reach over 15 million people across our platforms. Giant brands, like Nike, Samsung or P&G, rely on Welovebuzz to share their message and inspire the younger generation. Welovebuzz is vision is to become millennials' favorite place on the internet.
Our media business has been growing exceptionally fast both in terms of revenue and audience. As we are heavily investing to further grow Welovebuzz, we are looking for a passionate, ambitious and hungry member to join us.
- We are passionate doers: It is passion that drives us and inspires us every day. We are not afraid of taking risks or making mistakes as long as we learn from them. We dream big, we think long term and we work hard to move fast.
- We are a community: People are at the heart of everything we build. We believe that great things are never done by one person and that our strength is in our union. We care about those we work with and those we serve.
- We are open: We are open to criticism, to new ideas and to change. We never judge and we always keep an open mind.
- We optimize for impact: We believe that one of our roles is to make a difference in people’s lives by solving problems that matter. We make money to build a better platform, we don’t build a better platform to make money.
- We will laugh hard, loud, and often: We enjoy our work and we have fun at it while doing serious things.
If you live and breathe coding and innovation, we want you. We are looking for a full-stack developer to produce scalable web solutions.
What you will do
- Work with development team and CEO to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- 6+ years relevant experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Ability to apply structure/frameworks to unstructured problems
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. HTML/ CSS, React, Node.js)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Highly analytical and quantitative and used to making decisions based on data
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines, can handle and delegate workload effectively
- 🏝Work from home: Feeling more productive at home? You could work from there!
- 💻Office laptop: Get your preferred tech gear to do your best work.
- ⛺️Unlimited time off: Giving yourself a break is a must for us.
- 🍞Unlimited breakfast: Your breakfast is on us every day at the office!
- 🥁Events access: There will be always a spot for you at the best festivals and events.
- 😎Celebrities Encounters: Meet top-celebrities @ our office and during events.
- 💪Gym membership: Healthy body, healthy mind. Get free access to Passage Fitness.
- 🐶 Pet-friendly: Don't keep your pet home. Bring your pet with you.
Working at Welovebuzz is also:
- A mentor that will help you through the onboarding process
- Continuous feedback so you get better
- A promise that you will learn a lot of new things
- An opportunity to work on the most innovative campaigns in Morocco
- An opportunity to reach and impact positively millions of Moroccans
- Flexible working hours (but a lot of work!)