If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
Move incredibly fast with continuous deployment to build our vibrant marketplace that processes millions of dollars in transactions. Help small business owners (influencers) connect with brands to deliver authentic marketing. Build data rich integrations with all the social networks and with other B2B SaaS tools.
This position will report into the Vice President, Activate in G&A.
What You'll Do:
- Building beautiful and intuitive user experiences in React.js
- Creating powerful APIs in PHP to deliver innovative features
- Integrating with many different 3rd party APIs including, Google, Amazon & Facebook
- Participating in the full product lifecycle, including ideation, prioritization, coding & testing
- Building algorithms on top of massive datasets to streamline user workflows
- Learning new technology and teaching your peers everything you know
What You Have:
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- 2 years' experience using PHP and MySQL
- A great communicator who enjoys working with other smart people
- Creative, enthusiastic and fun, with attention to detail
- Hard working, passionate & dedicated
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval