Mantuis aninternational companyprovidingguidance and servicestobusinesses and entrepreneurs.
We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision.
We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference. This is how our team has grown to more than 7,000 talented people of 100 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and 60 countries.
We havemany brands in our portfolioand regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, theyall share a single mission: achieving businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.
The аim of thе Humаn Resourcеs Dеpаrtment is to еnsurе Mаntu growth by giving to еmployееs thе right support аnd cаrееr dеvelopmеnt throughout their work еxpеriеncе. HR Govеrnаncе offеrs mobility аnd trаining solution, mаnаgеs pаyslips аnd administrativе procedurеs, ensurеs compliаncе with lеgal and sociаl HR regulаtions etc.
As a Senior Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for end to end preparing and processing of payroll in French scope.
You will oversee:
- Run payroll operations and verifies that the pay decision comply with the legislation
- Work with a regional team of payroll and help to make sure that the pay decision comply with the legislation
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Understand proper taxation of employer-paid benefits
- Work closely with Regional Payroll Teams for monthly payroll preparation and payroll related issues/reports
- The first point of contact for all payroll related queries
- Timely and clear balance sheet reconciliations
- Calculating and processing any terminations/resignations
- Calculating and paying all social and fiscal contributions linked to salary
- Improvement of the payroll processOther tasks as required
- Other tasks as required
- You have a Master's degree with 2-4 years of experience in HR Analyst positions, Payroll, or Accounting.
- You have good communication skills in French and advanced knowledge of the English language is a plus.
- You are comfortable with processing end to end payroll for a high level of employees.
- You are comfortable with global accounting and accounting entries linked to payroll.
- You have exhibit problem-solving skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- You ave the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a proactive and energetic approach.
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.