Lori is looking for a world class Senior Product Manager to join our technology team and elevate our product strategy, processes and solutions. In this role, the successful candidate will collaborate with the Chief Product Officer to articulate a winning strategy, and with the engineering, product and other functional teams to deliver on Lori’s ambitious vision. You’ll be responsible for leading a product category throughout the development lifecycle, while seamlessly interfacing with a diverse network of global partners, clients and other stakeholders. You'll also be expected to fully own and lead product launches and landings, and collaborate closely with business and users. The ideal candidate is driven, ambitious, collaborative, visionary and relentless in her pursuit of product excellence. Attention to detail and experience building scaled products are essential, as are a passion for problem solving and a fundamental belief in technology as a force for shaping the future. If this resonates with you, we cannot wait to meet you and share Lori’s vision to digitize and revolutionize the $200B+ logistics industry in Africa.
The role can be based remotely +/- 3 hours from the East Africa time zone.
- Work closely with product and engineering leaders as a key strategist and thought partner
- Collaborate with Lori’s Executive Team to articulate and execute on product strategy
- Own and drive all day-to-day aspects of product management in your pod
- Master Lori’s customers and their needs, the industry, and market dynamics across multiple geographies
- Identify market opportunities and refine product vision and strategy
- Engage closely with the engineering team to determine best technical implementation methods and implementation schedule
- Design products to align with business strategy and stakeholder requirements
- Own adoption and drive product excellence across the organization
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related technical field. Master of Science or Business a plus
- Min. 5+ years of product or engineering management experience with a focus on software products and technologies
- Experience in B2B, SaaS, FinTech or Data Science a plus, as is experience across multiple functional areas such as UX/UI, mobile development, finance or marketing
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve ambitious goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Ability to strategically work through competing demands and priorities with a solutions driven mindset
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Proven leader with ability to motivate and inspire teammates and colleagues
- Experience managing and mentoring small teams
- Experience at a start-up a plus