We’re looking for a tech-savvy Product Manager to join inyad as we look to expand our Product team and create a best-in-class tool for small and micro merchants.
At its core, this job is about owning and managing product development from start to finish. You will be responsible for gathering requirements from sources both internal and external, conducting competitive analysis, conceptualizing new features and enhancements, ruthlessly prioritizing features, communicating product specifications to engineers, managing day to day delivery, and tracking the success metrics of launched features over time.
You will be responsible for
- Deeply understand your product’s users and broader market context
- Own the product vision and connect it back to near term roadmaps
- Collaborate closely with Architects, Engineers and Designers to define great experiences and scalable solutions
- Ensure flawless execution through management of yearly and quarterly objectives
- Be an accountable product owner, where you manage and prioritize product backlog, write detailed user stories based on prioritized requirements
- Work closely with engineering through design, testing, and product release to deliver features
- Coordinate with Head of Product to roll-out new improvements and refine the product based on continual feedback.
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience required: 5+ years of relevant product experience with 2+ years as a Growth PM.
- Preference: Product Managers who have worked in high growth B2C consumer internet startups and have been instrumental in developing critical portions from scratch.
- Some of our products/initiatives are in the 0 to 1 stage or transitioning from this stage to scaling. So, the ideal candidate should have experienced the 0 to 1 phase in the past and should have helped scale the product from this phase into the next phase of growth.
- Ability to operate independently and be fully responsible for a product area.
- A team player with excellent communication skills; agile, creative and tenacious, who can thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills to identify the best approach to build successful products.
- Data-driven; taking decisions based on facts rather than opinions or assumptions.
- Experienced at scoping, planning and prioritisation and can successfully use known methods to tackle the problem at hand.
- Skilled at applying PM best practices and can effectively lead the work of their product development team, with little or no mentoring and support from more senior product managers.
- Experience with scrum and other Agile development methodologies
- Experience in building highly scalable, dynamically deployed, reliable systems