Job Location: Ghana
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Service Centre Manager/Client Services Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
AmaliTech is looking for a strong and motivated Software Engineer to help build new and innovative products in a wide range of industries. You will be part of a dynamic, services first team in a client oriented organisation that is passionate about customer experience.
- Hands-on development of the products that your team is continuously iterating on, including creating new experiences while ensuring high resilience, availability, and speed.
- Collaborate with colleagues in product design, product management and systems architecture to develop experimental solutions and bring great ideas to life
- Market your new ideas internally and evolve them according to feedback and critique within an agile environment
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practice to ensure our customer experience is the best it can be while delivering software quickly with high quality
- Mentor junior software developers on design patterns, development and DevOps best practices
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- At least five years of application development experience,
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS preferred
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of DevOps capabilities such as automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery preferred
- Proven experience of working in an international company or on projects for international clients.