Dailymealz is looking for Software engineer passionate about food and tech. to help us build the best customer experience in the MENA region.
DailyMealz is a food subscription platform based in Riyadh and operating from Cairo office in Maadi, founded in late 2017.
- Work as part of a full-stack product team to develop solutions to ensure convent experience for our customers, drivers, and restaurants.
- Utilize a variety of backend technologies to build scalable products
- Craft elegant solutions to technical challenges quickly and effectively
- Be a key part of the entire development lifecycle from specification to deployment and running the apps in production.
- Focus on continuous improvement of product and processes
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Build scalable products with high quality.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in Software development.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience.
- Skilled software developer capable of working on back-end using Laravel framework,nodejs or any backend language.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Having Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs (GraphQL is a plus)
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5.x PHP Framework
- Hands-on experience with MYSQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design.
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Problem-solving and collaborative mindset.
- Takes end to end ownership of the development and operation of complete features.
- Capable communicators passionate about product development and user experience.
- Desire to work in an open and team-oriented environment
- Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution
- Huge plus: working with Agile and Scrum
- Experience working with DevOps (Docker, Jenkins).
- Experience with front-end web technology, bonus points for Reactjs.