ERL Telecoms Services Limited is seeking to fill the position of a SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER.
• Design, produce, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code at all stages of the development lifecycle
• Ensure that the apps have the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness in accordance with standards.
• Encourage ongoing improvement by researching and providing alternatives and technologies for architectural assessment.
• A bachelor's degree in sciences, engineering, technology, or a related discipline is required.
• 5+ years of expertise with Java and it's framework to construct high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, knowledge of Clojure is an advantage
• Desire to learn Clojure programming language if not known already
• Good working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming ideas or Functional Programming languages
• Familiarity with Cloud based platforms, Kubernetes, docker
• Good understanding of fundamental SQL database concepts and structure
• Experience using Linux operating system
• Solid understanding of Kubernetes and distributed system architecture using containerization techniques
• Experience with development and deployment in cloud environments
• Familiarity with the integration of testing frameworks/tools
• Experience with database deployment and management
• Integrity and a strong positive work ethics
• Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Employment type: Full Time
Location: VI Lagos