NEC Telecommunication and Information Technology Ltd. has an immediate opening for a team-oriented, highly effective and motivated individual to be part of Service Provider Solutions Strategic Verticals SE Sales Team. A Systems Engineer (SE) is a unique individual who combines the communications skills to build strong professional relationships with the technical skills to develop compelling network solutions that solve customers’ business issues.
Primary responsibility is to assist account managers and our partners with the technical sales activities in new and existing opportunities. You should possess a strong technical aptitude, the ability to learn quickly, strong interpersonal skills, strong presentation skills, and troubleshooting skills. We work in a very dynamic environment. This position does require travel for 50-75% of the time. The position is open in the Algeria area and the ideal candidate will be familiar with the geographic area. Provide technical sales support for Strategic Verticals Territory Accounts.
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with IT decision makers within assigned accounts, territory accounts and resellers. (Public Security business will be included in the Scope )
- Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects. Communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.
- Design and provide Next Gen Network Architectures for our customers.
- Set up demonstrations and explain features and benefits to our customers.
- Ability and experience to conduct proof of concepts to meet customer requirements
- Develop compelling, secure and saleable Juniper network designs (including detailed bills of materials and network diagrams) to meet specific customer needs.
- Stay current on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a pre-sales SE for a network vendor / reseller or 5 plus years network engineering experience.
- Strong hands-on experience with Juniper solutions or equivalent
- Experience, design and working knowledge of network and data center security.
- Experience designing/building campus networks, data centers and WANs.
- Experience in “Public Security “business is an asset.
- JNCIE or CCIE highly desirable.
REQUIRED SKILLS – NETWORKING FUNDAMENTALS
- IP Network Protocols
- Route /Switch L2/L3 technologies
- Detail knowledge and working ability of related network security technologies – NGFW, VPN, Threat Prevention is a plus
DESIRED SKILLS – AUTOMATION AND VIRTUALIZATION
Python, OpenStack, VMWare/NSX, Contrail, Automation
- Travel may be required for customer meetings. Travel is required on occasion to Istanbul RHQ, Cairo Egypt and other NEC facilities.