Welovebuzz is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join the design team. This full-time role is available in Casablanca.
Welovebuzz mission is to entertain, inform and inspire the young generation. Every week, we reach over 15 million people across our platforms. Giant brands, like Nike, Samsung or P&G, rely on Welovebuzz to share their message and inspire the younger generation. Welovebuzz is vision is to become millennials' favorite place on the internet.
Our media business has been growing exceptionally fast both in terms of revenue and audience. As we are heavily investing to further grow Welovebuzz, we are looking for a passionate, ambitious and hungry member to join us.
- We are passionate doers: It is passion that drives us and inspires us every day. We are not afraid of taking risks or making mistakes as long as we learn from them. We dream big, we think long term and we work hard to move fast.
- We are a community: People are at the heart of everything we build. We believe that great things are never done by one person and that our strength is in our union. We care about those we work with and those we serve.
- We are open: We are open to criticism, to new ideas and to change. We never judge and we always keep an open mind.
- We optimize for impact: We believe that one of our roles is to make a difference in people’s lives by solving problems that matter. We make money to build a better platform, we don’t build a better platform to make money.
- We will laugh hard, loud, and often: We enjoy our work and we have fun at it while doing serious things.
If you live and breathe design and innovation, we want you. We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our audience.
What you will do
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with CEO and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- 6+ years relevant experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- Experience designing desktop and mobile applications
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Ability to apply structure/frameworks to unstructured problems
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Highly analytical and quantitative and used to making decisions based on data
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines, can handle and delegate workload effectively
- 🏝Work from home: Feeling more productive at home? You could work from there!
- 💻Office laptop: Get your preferred tech gear to do your best work.
- ⛺️Unlimited time off: Giving yourself a break is a must for us.
- 🍞Unlimited breakfast: Your breakfast is on us every day at the office!
- 🥁Events access: There will be always a spot for you at the best festivals and events.
- 😎Celebrities Encounters: Meet top-celebrities @ our office and during events.
- 💪Gym membership: Healthy body, healthy mind. Get free access to Passage Fitness.
- 🐶 Pet-friendly: Don't keep your pet home. Bring your pet with you.
Working at Welovebuzz is also:
- A mentor that will help you through the onboarding process
- Continuous feedback so you get better
- A promise that you will learn a lot of new things
- An opportunity to work on the most innovative campaigns in Morocco
- An opportunity to reach and impact positively millions of Moroccans
- Flexible working hours (but a lot of work!)