Our global corporation leads projects in the areas of Artificial Intelligence as well as engineering and software development. We focus on working with customers in engineering, health care, automotive industry and aerospace technologies by supporting AI applications to assist and optimize human activities.
We specialize in improving both internal and external business processes for product development and data science, e.g. by using deep learning, natural language processing as well as training data.
We employ highly skilled employees at our locations in USA, Tunisia and Germany.
Our colleagues are experts in disciplines including computer science, engineering and business management.
You will be involved in nearshore projects directly with our German customers, work within a structured development environment that includes Agile development methodology, version control, automated unit testing, automated builds, writing appropriate technical documentation, design reviews, and other structured development practices.
- Proactively participation in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices.
- Capacity of estimation and planification of development work, tracking and reporting on task progress, and delivering work on schedule.
- Contribution in the documentation for installation, maintenance and operation of the software.
- Up to 3 years experience in software development
- Knowledge in REST-interfaces and/or SOAP as well as eagerness to develop web applications with HTML5 and/or CSS3
- Proven skills in handling/ability to work with tools like git, Jira, Jenkins or similar
- Ability to work in agile methodology (SCRUM process)
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, lead and participate in system architecture definition with the team and the solution architect.
- Technical writing skills and problem-solving ability.
- Verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Expect professional growth, new challenges and an energizing atmosphere!
- We provide training, many career opportunities, and an attractive salary package.
- We offer the opportunity to work onsite in our facilities in other countries like Germany, and California in the USA.
- If you are interested in joining us, please send us an application with your salary expectations, the earliest date you are available to start and the reference number.