As BRANTU's Social Media Executive, you will be implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales. @BRANTU, we call customers our friends, so we'll expect you to ensure the postings are what our friends are likely to engage with in terms of quality and presentation.
- Execute social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Assist in digital media research and media planning.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms.
- Fairly Experienced in professional and effective writing and editing social media posts and promoting campaigns, eventually leading into higher engagement.
- Drive insights & analysis that fuel the social media campaign.
- Handle various project-oriented tasks as needed such as process improvements, calendar development and execution.
- Managing a high volume of timed social media posts.
- Developing social media campaigns in support of line of business objectives.
- Using analytical tools to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing periodical reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- Social Media savvy, active user of Instagram/Facebook,Tiktok... etc.
- Experience managing accounts and pages
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience managing product social media pages
- Agency background is a plus.
- Fashion enthusiast