inyad is looking for a Social Media Specialist to increase our brand and increase our product's visibility, through building relationships and communicating with potential customers using popular social media platforms.
As a Social Media Manager, you should have the ability to combine marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
About the role
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web pages, and blog content, or social media messages.
- Work with our copywriters, designers and illustrators to ensure content is informative and highly relevant to our users and customers.
- Manage and execute our social media campaigns through audience identification, benchmarking, competitive research, and platform determination.
- Develop, edit, publish and share innovative and winning content on a regular basis (e.g. unique textual content, pictures or video)
- Build the visibility of our company’s social content with page optimization techniques on all social media and search networks.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various product areas - from in-product experience through to off-page marketing efforts.
- Research and monitor the activity of company and product competitors. Report key finding that will improve our position.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization approaches
- Analyze performance across key metrics and qualitative user feedback, optimize campaigns and strategy accordingly
- Make editorial calendars and syndication plans.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams to manage reputation, recognize key players and coordinate actions.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Provide and accept constructive feedback to the Product Owner and the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Proven track record growing consumer brands to 100k+ users via organic social (preferably on Instagram, Facebook or YouTube)
- Understanding the creative process that provides creative content that engages with the customers and touches their hearts and not just their minds
- Passion for creative use of technology in building and engaging communities. You’re always on top of the latest trends, formats, innovation in social media
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, audiences and behaviors across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Tiktok, how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Diligent and organized to deliver cross-platform content calendars, managing rapidly changing circumstances and priorities
- Strong technical ability to leverage tools for operationalizing social media management across platforms, at scale. Experience with social media analytics tools a plus
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to quickly build and maintain authentic relationships and trust with individuals, across a variety of cultures and markets
- Passion for building connections and curious to learn more about the world