We are a group of Agile thinkers that challenge each other to unlock our own and our client’s infinite potential and we have an exciting opportunity which exists in our environment for a Software Development Manager.
What is the purpose of role
Its simple - we want someone who will lead the execution of the customers engagement to ensure delivery against defined objectives and maximizing value for the customers. Most importantly this role also plays a mentor and coaching role for the delivery team, working closely with the supporting teams.
You will be responsible for:
Lead execution of strategic customer engagements and ensure delivery of strong customer ROI against defined objectives
- Full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, planning, communication, project financial performance and customer results
- Managing multiple customer engagements simultaneously and manage a cross-functional team of technical, engineering, and process specialists to fulfil project deliverables.
- Team effectively with other parts of the organization to address and resolve customer issues.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to delivery team working on their active implementations.
- Managing of team resource and budget requirements.
Maximize the value at our customers
- Work and be point of contact for multiple levels at customer to ensure engagement aligns with customer strategies
- Become proficient in our product capabilities and ROI impact and educates customer to address challenges and identify unseen opportunity.
- Partner with sales to facilitate requirement definition, process analysis, and solution design sessions
- Develop and grow relationships with key stakeholders and actively collaborate and share customer intelligence and opportunities
- Supports measurement of key success metrics and quantifies impact of our products on our customer’s business
Partner with Supporting teams
- Builds and maintains positive customer relationships to maximize customer satisfaction, obtain follow-on sales, and ensure customer reference
- Identify opportunities to position account expansion opportunities
- Accurately forecasts monthly and quarterly revenues for assigned engagements
- Participates in strategic account planning activities and supports account expansion opportunities
- Supports the development of implementation proposals, statements of work, and contract negotiations
- Onboarding of new team members
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Identifying, implementing, and managing the required Agile tools to achieve a productive deliverable team
What would make you stand out from all of the other candidates:
You should have -
- Familiarity with software development and/or SaaS based product implementation
- Managed complex projects solving challenging business problems for clients. Value identification and reflection is second nature.
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skill with an ability to manage competing client demands
- Experience working with a multifaceted team to scope and plan engagements.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile techniques and
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, or similar field
To be successful in this role you will have a:
- Good Net promoter score (NS+PS)
- High engagement level across all client projects
- Deliverables will be completed on time, within budget and in full based on the agreed definitions and policies
So who are we and whats our culture like?
Our team members share:
- an appetite for the satisfaction of a tough technical problem solved.
- an insatiable curiosity for all things tech.
- an unlimited capacity to learn with equal parts brilliance and humbleness.
- a need for adaptable and agile methods (and thinking).
- a preference for the exciting opportunities presented by a start-up and small-team environment.
- and most importantly a disapproval of dullness.
What do we offer?
- Great Azure PaaS Learning and Training
- Shower facilities for after lunch park run around Century City
- Collaborative, supportive and positive working environment
- Artisan Coffee
- Flexible working hours
- High spec laptops and devices
- Global clients
- Relaxed dress code
- Fully stocked bar, braai and pool table for use during Friday afternoon socials
- Mulligan Days
- Hack Days
- On The Spot Awards
- Free GAP Cover