2.3 billion people all over the world are not protected from the risks they face in their daily life. These people try to build a successful life for themselves and their families, but any of those risks can set them back by years.
Curacel's Mission is to change that by making it easy and pleasant to get risk protection anywhere, especially in the emerging markets. We are doing this by building Infrastructure.
Since 2019, our claims platform has allowed 600+ hospitals and 10+ insurers from several African nation’s to speed up claims Processing by 70%, saving insurers 25% of previously lost revenue, that they can allocate to creating more Inclusive products.
The Objective We Need Your Help to Achieve?Be the most innovative insure-tech brand in Africa.
How You’ll Help Us Achieve It.
Day-to-day you’ll be working as a core member of the engineering team as well as closely with stakeholders across customer success and sales team.You will:
- Collaborate with various engineering and quality teams to gather technical information.
- Research and write the instructional guides, online and desktop help guides, reference manuals, and job aids for our software.
- Make sure documentation is clear enough to help the beginner and detailed enough to be useful for advanced users.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of our products.
- Validate information for accuracy, and use a routing and review process for document approval.
- Communicate key project data to team members and build cohesion among teams.Work closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- Experience with various communications media and advanced formatting and presentation skills.
- You are innovative, push technical boundaries, and are excited to solve problems that have never been solved before.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- High-level of self motivation and a drive for self-development.Can extract and comprehend system operation from typical engineering documentation from both a software and mechanical perspective (e.g. schematics and subsystem specification documents).
- Proactive team player who thinks ahead, plans, and suggests solutions.
- Positive attitude toward change and inevitable mid-project course corrections.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of databases, SQL, object storage, and data analysis.
- You are the kind of person who is eager and willing to learn a skill you don’t possess but is required to complete a task to get it done.
- You can self manage and effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders.
• Excellent communication and storytelling skills.
• Experience working with Agile/Scrum software development teams.
• Experience working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) both in-person and remote.
• Manage tasks and information flow using collaboration software (such as JIRA, Wrike, SharePoint, Quickbase, and custom databases).
• Experience in prioritizing and understanding the lifecycle of documentation from pre-release through on-going maintenance.
• Experience creating infographics such as diagrams, screenshots, workflows, graphs, etc.
- Multiple Choice Question Test ( To assess general knowledge of programming languages).
- Mini-tasks to test Writing Proficiency.
- Actual Coding Test (could be taken home or online).
- 2/3 Interviews.
- Contract Type: Internship
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria ()