Our Engineering Team
At robusta, Engineers are craftsmen, we take pride in our skills and our target is delivering the right value to our partners.
We deeply believe in the Agile & DevOps movements, and we structure and shape our systems and processes accordingly.
Our growing team of 50+ Engineers organised across 7 tribes, take pride in their craft, and we are always seeking to build a robust, scalable, resilient and clean product; we deeply believe one day of good design saves us months of bad implementation.
Our iOS Tribe
We are as the name tells the Apple tribe. We are the ones enjoy experimenting around with the newest iOS. Not to forget we like to think about the overall picture, not just see the technical side of a product. Our team’s motto is if you don’t know something, just ask. Come join our Apple fans and watch the annually WWDC with us!
Who are we looking for? (About you)
We are on the hunt for one of Apple’s biggest fans out there. You have to think as Apple would think. You are an admirer of Apple products line and philosophy.
You’re able to solve almost every problem shielded with the following:
- You are proficient and experienced with Objective-C, experience with Swift is a plus
- You are aware of Human Interface Guidelines and experienced with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- You are experienced with threading and familiar with cloud message APIs and push notifications (without Firebase)
- You have a basic understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- You worked with Xcode instruments or similar, familiar with GitFlow and continuous integration
- You are proficient with understanding code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN0)
What are your responsibilities? Your life as a Software Engineer in iOS
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What we offer? (Perks of working @ robusta)
- Seeing as our biggest asset at robusta is our people, we always work on providing you with a well-rounded 360 benefits program e.g. medical insurance, transportation allowance, schooling allowance and much more
- We believe in results not hours; we offer flexible working hours and working from home 2 days/week
- We are keen to ease your daily hassle while we can so you will be able to work every day from a spacious office with lounging areas, coffee flat rate and daily subsidised meals.
- Your personal wellbeing is something we truly care about: we don’t just say it, we offer an allowance to encourage you to pursue any hobby or activity you enjoy doing at leisure