Posted on June 25th, 2021 | 49 days left to apply | 97 views
Performing a mix of front end and back end development on new and existing BRANTU platforms, you will be responsible for developing end-to-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features and user experience.
- Developing front and back end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Draft technical documents and user manuals presenting the final developed product for Product Management to document and publish to end users
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Act as a technical advisor to internal customers on day-to-day operations if needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, MSc. is a plus
- 3 – 5 years of back-end programming experience in one or more of the following:
- Node JS
- MongoDB & Elastic Search
- React / React-Native framework
- Data migration and developments
- Strong skills in object-oriented design, data-structures and algorithms.