Posted on April 7th, 2021 | 47 days left to apply | 19 views
Working on the Vast Online product team, you will be engineering solutions across multiple technology stacks. Your primary role within the team will be engineering suitable, scalable and maintainable software solution.. You will be leading and/or assisting in designing solutions that work at scale; that are testable and meet the demands of our customers and internal stakeholders.
Your role will also be adaptive; you will work with product functional owners to ensure the requirements consider all appropriate technical and security matters. You will work with the QA team members to develop and define test plans as functional areas evolve. You will report directly to the teams lead software engineer;. working with and in close collaboration of deliverable working software.
The role involves working with co-located teams working across different countries. It’s important to note due to timezone considerations then all teams are expected to show due courtesy and consideration when working with members across time zones.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
1. Working with the wider team to plan, design and implement relevant software changes.
2. Build solutions that are technically sound, that are unit testable.
3. Work closely with the team to build automation both a unit level and UX regression level.
4. Estimate, measure and record effort spent on development in accordance with product guidelines.
1. Working individually and as part of a team towards the aims and objectives of the product and the company as a whole.
2. To fulfil software engineering requirements in terms of administrative tasks and to conform to departmental policies and procedures.
3. Maintain ongoing working co-operation with managers and staff within the department and the wider workplace.
The above duties and responsibilities should be regarded as neither exclusive nor exhaustive, as the post
holder may be required to undertake other reasonably determined duties commensurate with the post,
without changing the general character of the post.