Lenme is a digital lending platform with more than 200K registered users and around 30,000 daily active users. We are building a team of talented and creative SW developers, who are passionate about applying the latest technologies in the FinTech industry and developing world-class products in the lending business.
We are currently in search of a talented Software Engineering Manager to join our team in Egypt for a full-time position. The successful candidate will help us manage our growing engineering and development team. This is a great opportunity for those looking to gain experience working on world class technologies in the FinTech industry and, working with a multicultural team in a creative and flexible work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
What You Will Be Doing?
- Managing the growth and development of a high-performing technical team
- Lead and inspire engineers, testers, DevOps, and designers to build great products while managing deadlines and priorities.
- Diving into technical depth – ability to go deep into technical architecture and design details to help teams make right decisions.
- Manage the work of engineers to ensure the best practices around software development and code review.
- Set overall direction and priorities for the team, ensure deliverables are of high quality
- Assign work to software engineering personnel and evaluate plus manages their performance
- Participate in interviewing, hiring decisions, onboarding, and mentoring new engineers
- Prepare technical documentation
- Multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement the design into the code
- Coach junior team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience managing an engineering team
- 5+ year solid background as software architect, business analyst, developer, or tester
- Strong analytical skills and a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Fluent English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills, sufficient for a remote-first environment.
- Ability to concisely communicate about complex technical issues
- Experience with cross-functional engineering teams is preferred
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structure, algorithm distributed systems, and asynchronous or event-driven architectures.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills
Benefits And Perks
- Work from home policy
- Casual attire
- On-site and online training credits
- Employee health and social insurance program
- Paid holidays