This role is responsible for leading the product vision and roadmap for a particular product in concert with the other members of the Product Management team. This person will identify key user problems and requirements and develop user experiences for our products and features within a particular operational domain.
To succeed in this role, you must have a strong product management background, product design experience, deep customer empathy, good product instincts, and an analytical mindset to deliver innovative and impactful solutions. You will also display strong leadership, organizational and execution skills to craft product experiences that delight our customers and end-users.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as the primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Contribute to and collaborate on a wide spectrum of product initiatives including user experience design, solution honing, growth strategy, customer research, and product marketing
- Incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing and logistics to deliver a product and brand of remarkable quality
- Proactively communicate with customers and stakeholders, analyse data sources and stay in touch with competitors to identify problems and opportunities
- Deliver value to the customer and the business through successful management and execution of the product roadmap. Ensure the team is consistently focused on the highest-impact priorities, particularly when faced with new information and learnings.
- Own and drive projects from ideation through implementation and launch, focusing on excellent execution
- Play an active role in agile development practices and ceremonies, working with the agile lead and design team to ensure constant improvement
- Manage and schedule product roll out plans and feature releases, coordinating with the other product teams, clients and internal stakeholders.
- Deeply understand and embody the voice of the customer
- Understand Orderin’s strategy and deliver products that are aligned with our mission.
- At least 3 years of software product management experience in combination with a computer science or other relevant technology, science or business degree
- Experience building and shipping applications or software products (front-end and back-end) that encompass an end-to-end experience within a constantly evolving environment.
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Experience driving projects with cross-functional colleagues.
- Experience developing e-commerce products, technologies and platforms.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead and influence across the hierarchy
- Maniacally organised and able to manage multiple projects/initiatives at once
- Highly analytical with the ability to source, examine and leverage data to support decision making.