Posted on January 7th, 2021 | 10 days left to apply | 4 views
The Solutions Architect manages the Analysis and design process of Nokia's products and services. Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules and monitoring budget / spending. Organises cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project ie product on schedule and within budget constraints. This role requires a strong technical and Architectural background in Nokia's FlowOne prouduct.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
• Technical contact and reference person for assigned projects.
• Working together with Project management and technical staff
• Manages all the technical management activities defined in Customer contract in terms of quality, risk and time from delivery approach preparation through deployment, customer acceptance and care phase.
• Acts as primary technical interface and first technical escalation point within the Customer project.
• Ensures operational continuity and smooth execution as well as network availability by implementing proactively BG/BL guidelines and PM@Nokia Methodology.
• Supports Project Execution Owner (PEO) in project planning and delivery Acceptance.
• Validates the workload involved and expertise needed related to technical tasks. Ensures resource management related to technical tasks regarding allocation, induction, release and expertise needed.
• Leads technical activities during execution and care phase, for instance Core Network Implementation, System Acceptance, Multi-Vendor Interface Verification, Fault and Technical Escalation Management, Preventive Care and HW/SW update and upgrade.
• Performs a Technical Risk Analysis. Proposes and implements risk mitigation actions.
• Supports Project Execution Owner (PEO) to ensure delivery handover to regular operations and to assure actions have been successfully implemented.
• Ensures network availability with Care project team.
• Identifies new technical management related opportunities to expand contracts with the customer (EG network expansion, new features, software corrections implementations).
• When applicable supports Solution Managers to review adopted solutions and assumptions.*The term “customer project” refers generally to all forms of Nokia customer contracts; projects with a definitive start and end; and, programs - collections of projects managed together for business benefits which may contain an ongoing operations business.
This position requires a candidate who possess the following knowledge, experience, skills and qualities: