TachyHealth is seeking experienced senior full stack developer with deep knowledge of web technologies, you will be asked to develop and maintain our End to end AI based platform, produce working code with little to no supervision, document, troubleshoot and debug application and database specific errors.
Egypt / Cairo / Remote
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with product managers and design to implement new features/products.
- Develop and maintain desktop and web applications
- Identify and automate tedious tasks
- Gain a deep understanding of the end to end architecture of TachyHealth AI platform
- Lead a small team (onshore and/or offshore) by delegating tasks and reviewing code
- Troubleshoot performance and system problems, identify and implement solutions
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related degree
- 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, databases, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience in databased development and implementation ideally know one or more: (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB PostgreSQL, etc.)
- 3-6 years of back end development, to know one or more : Java,PHP, Python(Django/FLASK)
- 2+ years working on Front-End Frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience in developing and using APIs (Mandatory)
- Leading technical analysis and discussions with internal clients, project managers, and other software engineers.
- Writes standards-compliant code.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive is needed for this environment
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Prior experience working the Cloud (AWS, Google, MS Azure)
- Prior experience working in as software architect
- Python(Django/FLASK) is big plus
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter expressing the skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts