Posted on June 2nd, 2021 | 78 days left to apply | 69 views
- Collaborate with project management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex applications.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- 4 + years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command of the English language is a must.
- Experience in state of the art graphics designs, following modern approaches and latest technologies.
- Capable of leading the standardization of the UX/UI, through creating reusable components and developing processes and guidelines.
- Passionate & Willing to learn
- Positive attitude, Reliable, and discipline.
- Ability to work in a teamwork environment
- Problem-solving skills