If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
Join an exciting Design and Marketing team based in Cape Town which services our entire global tech company. Our market leading brand allows for some conceptual and creative design thinking, as we create a new category in the tech space.
You will work with three local designers in your team, and your New York based manager, as well as the rest of the marketing team based across Cape Town, New York, California, London and Sydney.
Show us your jaw dropping web design talents and we would love to have you join the team!
What You'll Do:
- Design branding and develop digital and website/mobile site marketing materials for impact.com (email designs, landing pages, web banners, mobile site designs, event splash pages, etc.)
- Creation, development, and execution of creative digital marketing programs that meet ability strategic and tactical marketing objectives. Oversee web design projects from start to finish.
- Must have the ability to convey concepts through storyboards and verbal communication.
- Oversee the design and copywriting of all internal and external marketing projects, working with other Impact departments, and sub-departments within marketing, such as Product Marketing and Content Marketing. Foster teamwork with internal departments such as Development, to set an environment conducive to idea exchange, support and excitement for our services and products.
- Strength in project management and the ability to multitask and establish personal objectives to meet established deadlines.
- Excels creatively, maintains knowledge and awareness of on-going trends and best practices in digital media. Shares best web practices and new approaches to creative, branding and user experience with other design personnel.
- Execute conference calls in the evening as needed to facilitate collaboration with US personnel. Direct Manager based in New York, with Designers based in Cape Town, along with other Marketing team members.
What You Have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in design or a related field. The equivalent in work experience will be considered.
- 3+ years creative services in Web/UI design.
- Previous business-to-business marketing experience required.
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to: Adobe Creative Suite, G Suite, Sketch, Figma, In-Vision, Balsamiq.
- Knowledge of UI/UX design principles.
- HTML and Wordpress
- Responsive Design
- High level capabilities of design concepts (color, typography, scale, proportion).
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
During the current time we continue to work from home. Should local and national government advice deem it is safe to go back to office working we will make facilities available to our teams.
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.