Posted on April 10th, 2022 | 44 days left to apply | 96 views
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- An excellent Knowledge of PHP
- Deep understanding of WordPress architecture
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout into WordPress pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Knowledge in WordPress security and optimization
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Good English and communication skills