We are looking for an Account Manager to help bring our brand to life across our clients. Reporting to the Head of Account Management, you will help set new clients up for success on our platform and help ensure that clients and their customers stay engaged.
The ideal candidate will be customer-oriented with a drive to achieve goals and maintain a great customer experience. You will be able to suggest forward-thinking ideas to promote our brand and work closely with clients to understand their needs. This individual will have excellent communication abilities and negotiation skills.
- Manage key client relationships through the onboarding process, and ensure KPIs relating to the onboarding experience for new clients are being met
- Manage the pipeline of partner opportunities to launch, implementing the commercial model, supporting the ‘go live’ process, and working with sales teams to realise the benefit of the new partnerships
- Create and manage account specific marketing calendars to ensure Payflex is being promoted to their customer base consistently across all key channels
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Legal, Marketing, and PR to launch new products and partnerships
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, creating and managing call cycles, and proactively resolving business and technical issues
- Create and present results and performance information for all clients in the portfolio at least once per month, focusing on unlocking opportunities to drive mutual growth
- Relevant business or marketing qualification
- Past experience in managing relationships and clients, ideally in the payments, retail, or e-commerce sector would be beneficial
- A creative flair and sound marketing mind, and an ability to deliver (and sometimes concept) successful marketing and communications activity which drive commercial results
- Strong planning and time management skills, and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Preference will be given to individuals from previously disadvantaged backgrounds