We are looking for an experienced Senior Developer to fill the role of ‘Backend Developer’. This role will be responsible for planning, designing and implementing integration processes for our customer, primarily in the insurance industry.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Expertise in REST, SOAP, Message Queue, Graph QL standards.
- Familiarity with common financial data integration standards such as the ISO 8583.
- Experience with mobile money systems implementation involving at least one major telco.
- Experience with global electronic payments systems development and integration, notably PayPal, MasterCard, VISA.
- Experience with Elastic search is a plus.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and SQL databases.
- Test Driven Development.
- CI/CD Automation processes and tools.
- Expertise in Node.JS or Java.
- Experience in Analyzing Customer Requirements*
- Experience in Designing Customer Solution*
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 5+ years of software development preferably within insurance & banking.
- 3+ years of complex applications integration.
- AWS developer associate certification.
- AWS Serverless development.
- Communication will be with short-listed candidates only - if you do not receive any feedback on your application within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- GOODINFO reserves the right not to proceed with an appointment of any advertised role.
- All appointments will be made in line with GOODINFO’S Employment Equity Plan and Policies.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.