Who We Are
Qore is an American company with a campus in Tunisia. We partner with some of the best growing tech companies in the United States and abroad. We help connect highly qualified teams to the existing team structure to allow great participation from all over the world in leading development projects. Our customers build and manage massively scalable cloud architectures using cutting edge AWS technologies. They are a Premier Tier AWS Consulting Partner with the following AWS Partner Competencies: DevOps, Migration, IoT, and SaaS. We have a focus on designing and building serverless / cloud native and IoT systems, DevOps automation, and providing 24/7 AWS infrastructure support.
Qore is looking for a cloud and devops engineer to design and build massively scalable systems with remarkably high reliability and low cost on AWS for our clients. Our Cloud Engineers are the expert implementers in our organization, building the platforms and systems that are relied upon by our clients and Qore itself. This is a complex role that will enable as well as challenge you to grow your skills technical and non-technical. Joining in this role provides you the opportunity to work with a diverse team of architects and engineers that are building the future. This role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Own implementation of defined stories and other work items for some of the most technically advanced brands on the planet
- Increasing opportunities to assist with designing, estimating, and planning efforts
- Focus on AWS IOT back-ends, Serverless architectures, and highly automated implementation and optimization
- Participate in cross-functional implementation teams to deliver world-class solutions to clients
- Participate in delivery efforts using Agile or other work methodologies
- Participate in customer facing conversations presenting or debating technical decisions and educating our customers
- Learn, coach, and share knowledge and skills with other Trek10 team members
- Augment and design support systems and response procedures and coordinate hand-off to CloudOps Support Engineers
- Identify and take lead on opportunities to improve individually and at the organizational level
- Contribute to internal IP and open source development
- Everything else: Write cool blog posts, do talks at community events, help us achieve additional certifications in the AWS Partner Community, help our clients solve all sorts of problems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years experience in IT
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building scalable, automated infrastructure
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, code-defined infrastructure, configuration management tools, and CI/CD
- Significant programming experience, our languages of choice are Python and Node.js, and we have growing needs in Java and C#
- Experience with AWS Lambda and “Serverless” systems
- Experience in large-scale enterprise IT environments
- Experience in a consultative, client-facing consulting role
- Be challenged. Work with a team of super bright individuals. Work in a rapidly evolving industry that is growing at blazing speed.
- Have fun—Qore is home to great nerds.
- Get paid. We have competitive salaries and other benefits available.
- Robust training and continuous learning environment and support.
- Develop a skill set that will set you up for long term professional growth and development.