Customer Service Officer:
We are looking for a passionate and focused Customer Service Officer.
Your core responsibility will be to deliver world class customer support services that will set the company apart from the competition while delighting the customer at all times. As a smart, proactive, well spoken, fast typing and independent agent, you will help us deliver great service to existing and prospective customers.
1. Identifying existing and prospective customers’ needs via mail, phone or social media and providing answers quickly or escalating to relevant colleagues.
2. Follow up and resolving customers complaint and queries within the allotted time to meet response targets.
3. Collaborate with teams and other departments to ensure overall customer satisfaction
4. Helping customers complete loan applications, bill payments, setup cards, and loan repayments to name a few.
5. Converting all Carbon (Paylater) inquiries into Carbon (Paylater) customers; Payvest, Bill Payments, Loans, etc.
6. Working with marketing and growth teams to contact customers for surveys or to sell new products and services
7. Look for new, creative ways to increase customer’s usage, satisfaction, retention, and advocacy.
Skills & requirements:
Fast learner having the ability to learn quickly and understand deeply. You will need to learn the Carbon (Paylater) product (Payvest, Bill Payments, Loans, Wallet etc) quickly and understand it inside-out to be enable you deliver world class services to the customer.
Proactively seeking out work for yourself and actively look to solve customer issues.
Independent, requiring little to no supervision, reporting efficiently and succinctly when required and providing leadership at all times to colleagues.
Emotionally intelligent, understanding the underlying issues being raised by the customers and being able to resolve quickly or escalate as needs be.
Tech Savvy, you will be very aware of Internet technologies including banking apps, mobile phone technologies, Android, Internet, Websites, email, online chat/messaging and other internet related products and services.
Fluent in oral and written English.
Multitasking handling several tasks and priorities, upselling & cross selling. Also have the ability to speak with customers while typing notes simultaneously.
Fast typist and able to reach 40 words per minute and looking to improve. If you cannot type this fast, DO NOT APPLY!
Great sense of humor being able to laugh at yourself and put the customer at ease at all times.
Ambitious, wanting to succeed in meeting all customers’ needs and growing the customer service function at Carbon Finance to world standard.
Driven to constantly improve his or herself and the entire team by constantly learning and pushing colleagues to improve.
Polite and Patient - you will show empathy in dealing with customers’ regardless of their position.
A bachelor degree or its equivalent.
Demonstrable communication and problem-solving skills
A least 1 year of collection or customer service experience will be an added advantage.
N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira Only) – If you are looking for more, do not apply. THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION.
You should be available to start immediately.